129 days to go! Had such a good night last night with my Valentine!
Happy Wednesday friends!! I can’t believe we made it halfway through another week, its been such a busy one so far! Here is a list of my top ten favorite things from around the web this week. Thanks for stopping by! Anyways I hope everyone has a good rest of the week and a fun filled weekend. What are your plans?
- The perfect sunday dinner– chicken pot pie. Yum! – LaurenConrad.com
- 5 signs you need a mental break by the every girl blog
- 10 ways to wear your white jeans this fall and winter. – Bows and Sequins
- Lauren Nelson’s Boho Chic Bedroom decorating ideas
- Loving Eat Sleep Wear’s skin care routine. – Eat Sleep Wear
- The new engagement ring trends
- I need to try Grace’s suggestions on how to be more productive. – The Stripe
- 14 lavender uses to know
- Oprah’s list of favorite things, here’s how much it would cost to buy them all
- 25 of the best Halloween costumes for 2017
Wondering what to wear for your engagement photos? You’re not alone. Last week I spent so much time planning the outfits that Jake and I were going to wear during our pictures. We chose to do a mini session so we only had time to choose one outfit which made it even harder to decide.
Before you scan your closet or hit the mall, consider these top tips on what to wear for your engagement shoot.
- Wear Clothes That Make You Feel Like You
- Complement Each Other, But Don’t Match
- Choose Pastels, Cool Colors, and Neutral Tones
- Incorporate at Least One Accessory
- Choose Classic Rather Than Trendy Looks
- Stick With Two Outfits
- Flatter Your Body Type
- Make use of the season
Some of my favorite engagement pictures from around the web, these couples killed it!