- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 pound shrimp shelled and deveined
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- canola oil for frying
- In a small bowl add the mayonnaise, Thai sweet chili sauce and Sriracha and stir.
- In a second bowl add the shrimp and buttermilk and stir to coat all the shrimp.
- Remove from the buttermilk and let excess liquid drain away.
- Coat the shrimp in cornstarch.
- In a heavy bottomed pan add 2-3 inches of canola oil and heat to 375 degrees
- Fry the shrimp until lightly brown, 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Once fried coat with the sauce and serve immediately.
Do you love putting up Christmas decorations? I love it.
But taking down Christmas decorations…not so much.
Take down Christmas with a plan which will then make next Christmas decorating even easier for you.
Anything that is broken
Take a few minutes and clean your decorations.
If you didn’t display something this year, donate it. Chances are you won’t get it out again the following year.
Make it easier to find next year with descriptive labels on each of your boxes.
✨Happy New Year, friends!
✨Today we say so long to 2018, what a great year it has been. With all of the trips, wedding, honeymoon and turning 30 surrounded by all of my family and friends, it’s definitely a year we will never forget.
✨there were some incredible ups and downs in 2018, but if life has taught me anything, it’s to focus on what you’re blessed with, trust in God’s plan and work out the not so great things in life as best as you can. life is too short to spend even ten minutes of your day focusing on anything you can’t change.
✨Cheers to doing more of what makes you happy in 2019!