I’m looking forward to spending the weekend with one of my best friends from college, Mary Helen. She is flying in from Atlanta tonight and I couldn’t be more excited to spend the weekend exploring Indy together and showing her around at all the great bars and restaurants.
Here are 7 tips to prepare for guests from around the web:
– Vacuum the bedroom they will be sleeping in
– Have extra pillows and blankets
– Get a simple tray for the bed. Stack with books and magazines.
– Set out nice, clean towels.
– Have extra toiletries.
– Have a night light/lamp by the bed so they can see
– Be sure to clear off the nightstand and put a yummy smelling candle there for ambiance and a nice scent.
Hope you have a great weekend!