I NEED and WANT to get back into reading. I just haven’t found the time to sit and read a good book, and I suppose it hasn’t been a priority.
Well, I want this to change.
So, over the next year I have set myself a goal to read at least 10 books. Here is a list of books that I’ve been wanting to read for a while, I can refer back to this list, to give me some motivation to read throughout the coming year!
- ‘The Kite Runner’ – Khaled Hosseini
- ‘You’ – Caroline Kepnes
- Manhattan Beach by Jennifer Egan
- Forest Dark by Nicole Krauss
- Goodbye Vitamin by Rachel Khong
- The Rules Do Not Apply by Ariel Levy
The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur
- The Arrangement by Sarah Dunn
- ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’ – Stieg Larsson
- ‘The Secret Garden’ – Frances Hodgson Burnett
- ‘he said she said’ – Erin Kelly
- ‘Still Alice’ – Lisa Genova
- ‘Before I Go To Sleep’ – S.J Watson
- ‘Silence Is Goldfish’ – Annabell Pitcher
- ‘No Time for Goodbye’ – Linwood Barclay
Let’s see how many I actually read!
What are your favorite books? Are there any you recommend that I read?
| 10 Must Reads | Favorite Blogs to Read |