Wondering what to wear for your engagement photos? You’re not alone. Last week I spent so much time planning the outfits that Jake and I were going to wear during our pictures. We chose to do a mini session so we only had time to choose one outfit which made it even harder to decide.
Before you scan your closet or hit the mall, consider these top tips on what to wear for your engagement shoot.
- Wear Clothes That Make You Feel Like You
- Complement Each Other, But Don’t Match
- Choose Pastels, Cool Colors, and Neutral Tones
- Incorporate at Least One Accessory
- Choose Classic Rather Than Trendy Looks
- Stick With Two Outfits
- Flatter Your Body Type
- Make use of the season
Some of my favorite engagement pictures from around the web, these couples killed it!