Happy Friday friends!! This week has been a quick one. I don’t know about you but thankfully this week flew by so quickly! Last night I literally thought it was tuesday. I’m super thankful it flew by though because this weekend I’m heading to South Bend to tailgate with my family for the Notre Dame football game!
Here is a list of my top ten favorite things from around the web this week. Thanks for stopping by! I am so grateful for each and every one of you who stops by my blog even if it’s just for a second to see what I’m up to. YOU ARE AWESOME! I hope you know that. Anyways I hope everyone has a fun filled weekend.
1) 10 online certifications to boost your resume
2) How to get more protein in your diet
3) Bride surprises Grandma by wearing her wedding dress, awww!
4) Here is what everyone is going to be for Halloween this year
5) This Colourpop palette looks AMAZING, might be adding this to my wish list
6) What to do if you’re bored at work
7) Next up on my reading list
8) 8 addictive fun games that will challenge you, in a good way
9) Happiest cities in the US
10) How to use your leftover Halloween candy