Kabobs are probably one of my favorite things to make on the grill because they are super easy, usually pretty healthy for you, and always come out tasting amazing! These grilled chicken sausage kabobs were no exceptions and they come together in less than 30 minutes!
1/3 cup Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce
4 teaspoons Olive Oil
3/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
1/2 lb Boneless Chicken Tenders, about 4 pieces
2 each bell peppers (red, green, orange, or yellow)
1 red onion
1 can pineapple
4 each Nature’s Place Mild Italian Chicken sausage
1. Preheat grill to medium high. Mix olive oil, cayenne pepper and olive oil into a bowl.
2. Cut each chicken tender into 3 pieces, add to the bowl with 2 tablespoons of marinade mixture, and toss well. Cut peppers into 1 1/2-inch pieces. Cut each sausage into 4 pieces.
3. Thread peppers, onion, pineapple, chicken, and sausage onto skewers, evenly dividing the ingredients among the 4 skewers. Each skewer should have 4 pieces of sausage, 3 pieces of chicken, and several pieces of pepper.
4. Place kabobs on the grill. Cook 5 to 6 minutes until well marked. Using tongs, turn kabobs and generously brush with marinade. Continue to cook and rotate at 3- to 4-minute intervals until chicken is cooked through.
5. Transfer skewers to a platter and serve.