Happy Friday, Friends! My weekends are usually a mix of the following: exploring new destinations (traveling or visiting somewhere other than Indy), exercising (workout classes, walks, or going for a run), relaxing (drinking, eating, & spending time with friends) and house related to-dos (organizing, cleaning, laundry, grocery store, etc.).
This weekend I couldn’t be more excited to spend the entire weekend at home. We have had such a busy summer with weekend travel and weddings that we are looking forward to a relaxing weekend at home. It’s going to be so nice to wake up in my own bed!
Check out my favorite reads from around the web this week:
- 12 things every woman should have at her desk
- Go to work attire for any job
- 2016 Fall Warby Parker collection
- Cheese and Fruit Tray how to
- Songs we just can’t stop jamming to at weddings
- How to be happier
- 22 delicious recipes to make this fall
- Morning routines from successful women
- Why hangovers get so much worse with age
- 40 books every woman should read before she’s 40