It may just be me, but this week has flown by (and has been quite productive). This weekend is going to be spent indulging in some of my favorite little things – coffee and sweets for breakfast, sleeping in, spending time with my family in Brown county and hoping it doesn’t rain so we can enjoy being outside! I thought I would share with you today my favorite bloggers from around the web.
1) Rockstar Diaries: My Favorite blog to follow about a family of five plus their bull dog Kingsley who are living in Washington D.C and traveling the world, how cute are they?
2) Say Yes: Another everything blog! Motherhood, DIY’s, fashion, recipes etc. This blog has multiple contributors and lots of great ideas.
3) So Much to Smile About– Another blog about a girl named Liz who I studies law, loves taking photos, listening to live music, reciting lines from Clue, brunching, and all about her life in D.C.
4) The Style Bungalow– fashion-focused lifestyle blog. Here you’ll find personal style photos, two cents on beauty products, and other tidbits.
5) A Cup of Jo: This is a fun, daily blog and Joanna seems so down to earth and like she would be so easy to talk to.
6) Cupcakes & Cashmere: The fashion blog that I have been following the longest! Tons of D.I.Y projects, fashion ideas & recipes!
7) The Blissful Mind:The Blissful Mind is a guide to help you be the calmest, healthiest, most productive version of yourself. You’ll find weekly updates that encourage you to slow down and focus on the important things in life.
8) TheLaLA:Made up of an editorial team of the best college creatives in the country, the Lala is an online magazine dedicated to empowering college students from across the globe with the authentic, positive and uplifting content they’ve been waiting for.
9) Gin and Tonic: My adorable friend from Purdue, Ginna’s blog. She was born and raised on the west coast, went to college in the midwest, and now I lives in the south.
10) Spoon Fork Bacon– and of course last but not least an amazing food blog with all sorts of goodies…it will leave you drooling!