Last week I made the easiest BBQ Chicken Recipe! I was hesitant at first because the recipe only called for a handful of ingredients and the instructions were unbelievably easy. To my disbelief it was the best crockpot chicken recipe that I have had in awhile. The best part was it made plenty giving me plenty of leftovers to put in my salads for the week. I will definitely be adding this one into my meals from here on out.
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup Italian dressing
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Grease crockpot and place chicken breast on high in your crockpot.
- In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined.
- Pour over chicken, cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours then shred and serve on a bun or wrap
Check out more of my favorite chicken recipes HERE!