Earlier this month, I made some DIY centerpieces and decorations for my cousin’s pink and gold bridal shower that turned out so super cute and are also budget-friendly (yay!). There will be more photos to come after the bridal shower but here are a couple of the ideas I have made so far. Above, painted pink and gold initials with a sparkly gold heart.
– Sparkly gold painted mason jars with pink ribbon filled with fresh flowers
– Chalkboard with welcome sign
– napkin wraps + a gold chevron paper table runner
– DIY tissue tassel chair backs & garlands
– Plastic champagne flutes decked out with gold bases, pink rhinestones, & personalized party straws