I LOVE this recipe. Not only is it extremely easy but it is SOOOOO good! One of my favorite meals to eat, especially on a cold night. Or even on a warm one. Doesn’t matter, this stuff is good. You can eat it by itself or with tortilla chips and avocado. YUM!
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can corn, undrained
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes, undrained
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 8-oz package light cream cheese
- 2 chicken breasts
- Drain and rinse the black beans. Place your chicken at the bottom of the crock pot, then pour out the whole can of corn (undrained), Rotel tomatoes, and black beans on top of chicken.
- Top with seasonings and ranch dressing mix. Stir together.
- Place cream cheese on top. Cover with lid and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
More chicken recipes you may have missed: