Looking back on the past twenty six years, I’m overwhelmingly grateful for everything in my life. I feel very fortunate for everything I have experienced and for all of the amazing people that i’ve met along the way. I hope everyone has a fantastic New Year and I look forward to capturing amazing memories in 2015!
- 1 bag Popcorn
- 4oz White Chocolate Baking Chocolate Bar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 cup white cake mix
- ⅓ cup rainbow sprinkles
- Pour popcorn into a large bowl.
- Melt the chocolate bar in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between each 30 seconds until it is fully melted.
- Stir in the vegetable oil to the melted chocolate until smooth.
- Add the cake mix to the chocolate – the mixture will become really thick.
- Pour the chocolate/cake batter mixture over the popcorn and add half of the sprinkles.
- Toss everything together to coat evenly. Two spoons work better than one.
- Allow the popcorn to harden for about 20 minutes.
Check out more of my favorite birthday treats: