This summer I blogged about Overnight Oats and shared with you some of my favorite recipes. Well guess what? 5 months later and I am still hooked! Overnight oats are the best way to enjoy breakfast especially on the go. I make them ahead on Sunday and then eat them each morning before heading out the door to work. One of my favorite recipes so far is the Apple Pie Overnight Oats.
Apple Pie Overnight Oats Recipe
- 1¼ cups rolled oats
- 1½ cup almond milk
- 1 cup greek yogurt vanilla
- 1/2 banana
- ¾ cup apple, chopped
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, stir together the oats, milk and yogurt.
- Place the banana and apples in a chopper and finely chop them.
- Stir the bananas and apples into the oats and add the cinnamon.
- Divide the mixture evenly in two pint-sized mason jars. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, you can serve this cold or warm it up on the stove top.
What else you can do with greek yogurt that you don’t want to miss:
#healthyeating #skinny #recipes #oatmeal #breakfast