Happy Saturday, friends! I spent Thursday at a Christmas get together with some friends for a secret santa exchange. I’m excited to share this amazing cranberry and rosemary christmas sangria that we made!
- 1 Granny Smith Apple
- 1 Honey crisp Apple
- 1 heaping Cup Fresh Cranberries
- 1 large Sprig Rosemary
- 1 Bottle Pinot Grigio
- ½ Cup White Grape Juice
- ¼ Cup Sugar (more, for garnish)
- 1 Can Club Soda
- Add the apple chunk, pomegranates, orange slices and cranberries to a pitcher.
- Pour 2 bottles of white wine over the fresh fruit and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4-6 hours.
- Before serving add in grape juice and club soda.
- Garnish each glass with a sprig of Rosemary and sugar.