It may just be me, but this week has flown by (and was quite productive). This weekend is going to be spent indulging in some of my favorite little things – coffee and sweets for breakfast, sleeping in, finishing up some Christmas shopping, and working on some new blog posts! I hope you have a great! Enjoy my favorite bloggers from around the web.
1) Rockstar Diaries: My Favorite blog to follow about a family of four plus their bull dog Kingsley who are living in Washington D.C and traveling the world.
2) A Thousand Threads: A fascinating blog written by Lacie about Life, Love & the Little Things.
3) Almost Makes Perfect: A cute blog about a girl named Molly who loves martha stewart, oysters, 80s comedies, and horror movies
4) Bows & Sequins: fashion-focused lifestyle blog. Here you’ll find personal style photos, two cents on beauty products, and other tidbits from Jessica’s life in NYC!
5) Design Darling: Fashion and interior blog about a girl living in NYC and all about her online boutique
6) Cupcakes & Cashmere: The fashion blog that I have been following the longest! Tons of D.I.Y projects, fashion ideas & recipes!
7) Oh Happy Day: a lifestyle and design blog updated daily featuring DIY party projects, party planning ideas, interior design, weddings, letterpress and invitations, design, photography, an occasional kid product and anything “pretty”.
8) Ambitious Kitchen: The best collection of recipes and meal ideas for all of the foodies out there
9) Life’s Little Gems: Another fashion blog that you don’t want to miss out on!
10) The Girls of Lincoln Park: located in Chicago, The Girls of Lincoln Park is your online destination for all things stylish and chic. From the latest fashion trends to interior design tips and tricks!
and of course, don’t forget to follow me Beauty in Everything!