- ½ lb 95% lean ground beef
- 1 T taco seasoning
- ¾ c canned black beans, drained and rinsed 16 wonton wrappers (found in the produce section)
- 5 T + 1 t of queso dip or salsa con queso
- 1 c chunky salsa (I used Wholly Guacamole Medium Salsa)
- 1 c reduced fat shredded Mexican cheese
DIRECTIONS: Pre-heat the oven to 350. Lightly mist 8 cups in a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside. In a sauté pan or large skillet on medium-high heat add the ground beef and taco seasoning and brown beef, breaking it up with a spoon. Add black beans and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, for a few minutes until warm. Push a wonton wrapper into the bottom of each of the eight sprayed cups in the muffin tin. Spoon a teaspoon of queso dip into each wonton wrapper and spread across the bottom. Follow by spooning some of the meat/beans mixture into each cup (using about half the total mixture). Sprinkle about half the shredded Mexican cheese evenly over the top of each cup. Bake for 8 minutes until golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes before removing from muffin tin. Top with salsa lettuce sour cream or any other taco toppings.