I am already in the mood for winter decorations although we haven’t even celebrated Thanksgiving yet. My cousin, Danyelle and I had a craft day on Saturday and came across these adorable epsom salt wine bottles.
- Empty wine bottles
- Paint (I used whatever I had on hand)
- Epsom Salt
- Spray Adhesive
1) Choose clear wine bottles or any sort of vase/bottle/glass container should work the same.
2) Spray paint each of them white. We ended up with multiple coats for even coverage.
3) Cover the entire bottle with spray adhesive
4) Hold the bottle over a bowl and sprinkle the salts on
Below is my favorite examples from around the web of how you can display these winter bottles:
More DIY Crafts you may have missed: