Can you believe it’s almost Halloween? I absolutely live for Halloween parties! Halloween parties always have some of the coolest, craziest and most fun foods! Wednesday my roommate and I are hosting a Halloween pumpkin carving get together with some of our favorite girlfriends. Check out last year’s pumpkin carving masterpieces HERE!
I wanted to make something easy, something cute, and something that I could whip up in no time at all. Then I stumbled across these cute rice krispies on Pinterest. So fun, right?!
- In a large saucepan, melt 3 Tbsp. butter over medium heat. Add in 4 cups marshmallows. Stir until combined. Mix in 3 cups of rice krispies. Immediately press into the bottom of a loaf pan.
- Repeat the first step but this time stir in orange food coloring. When combined thoroughly, pour into pan over the first layer of cereal treats.
- Repeat the step for the third time this time adding in yellow food coloring. Stir in rice krispies and then pour and pat into the pan.
- Let set for 2 hours, or until completely set. Cut into 10-12 slices.
- Gently mold each square into a candy corn shape.
Check out more of my favorite recipes | A-Z Recipe Ideas |