We have chicken breast religiously every week. Normally I just bake chicken breast and add some seasoning or BBQ sauce but this week I decided to spice it up and try a Mexican chicken bake. Chicken, cheese, Mexican corn onions and jalepeno – it was delightful.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 can mexican sweet corn
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Chopped jalepeno
- chopped green onion
- (Optional) salsa, sour cream, and guacamole for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 °. Spray a 13×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked
- Top with salsa, sour cream, and guacamole for serving.