This is probably one of the easiest recipes I’ve made besides my famous panini combinations. It’s a great for during the week when you just want to make something quick- and bonus, it’s healthy. I love cooking with quinoa instead of rice because it is high in protein and fiber as well as vitamins and minerals. All you need is a box of quinoa, frozen bag of vegetables, and some chicken breast. You can use any combination of vegetables you like, fresh or frozen, although I like to use frozen because it’s already washed and chopped.
- 1 cup Quinoa, rinsed.
- 2 cups vegetable broth or water
- 6 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 tablespoons teryaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- fresh ground black pepper
- diced green onion (optional)
- red chili pepper flakes (optional)