Happy Friday, everyone! How’d your short week go?
For once it wasn’t too big of an adjustment coming back to Indy after visiting my parents over the weekend. I can be quite lazy at times but this time I was adamant about unpacking the second I got home instead of putting it off. Otherwise my vera bradley bag becomes a permanent object in the corner of the bedroom collecting dust!!
I am ready for a fun weekend ahead relaxing in Indy. With a thai and red box date night on Friday and a volleyball tournament on Saturday! Have a great weekend!
Here are a few of my Friday favorites from around the web:
1) 9 things no one tells you about being a grown up
2) How your name affects your success
4) White Printed Lace Top- adorable
5) At home one dumbbell workout
7) Quinoa Cranberry Almond grilled Chicken salad
8) Pumpkin Twinkies with Cream Cheese Marshmallow filling