Happy Happy Monday! Greek yogurt has become such a great substitute for tons of different healthier recipe ideas. My roommate Meredith told me about a recipe she stumbled across on Pinterest for a Yogurt Chicken Parm Bake from Adventures with Foodie Felisha blog.
What did we do before Pinterest days? How amazing, the ability to save and organize recipes, wedding ideas and home decor tips all on one convenient little website is really pretty cool and super convenient. I am so horrible about pinning items to my board and then never going back and making them. I had seen this recipe for Greek yogurt chicken pinned a number of times. So when Meredith told me she tried it and it was delicious i decided to try it out for myself.
This chicken is not only incredibly easy to make (5 minute prep time) but it is also really delicious and healthy. Can’t get much better than that. Give it a shot and see for yourself!
Ingredients: Makes 4 servings
- 8 boneless tyson chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon freshly minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray
- In a small bowl, combine next 4 ingredients (yogurt through pepper)
- Coat the top and bottom of each chicken breast with mixture
- Bake chicken at 375 for 45 minutes (drain juices at the end )
- Remove chicken from the oven and turn to broil on high heat
- Return chicken to oven and broil on high for 3-4 minutes until topping is slightly browned
Check out other variations of chicken to prepare: