Is it just me or has it been quite the week? Work has kept me crazy busy and my week has been jammed packed with other obligations so I’m excited for another Friday! I’m headed to Vincennes this weekend, and while I’m not looking forward to the long drive, I’m excited for a weekend by the water celebrating Jake’s Dad’s birthday! It should be a fun filled weekend with outdoor activities: Kayaking, fishing & cookouts!
Just in case you missed my favorite ten posts from the month of July here they are:
- Celebrate: How to make Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Home Decor: Pops of Pink
- Will you be my Bridesmaid?
- Magnificent Lake Houses
- DIY Tissue Covered Lumineers
- Another Crazy Girl’s Weekend in the Books
- Garlic Smashed Potatoes
- Hometown friend meets Indy
- Delicious Vanilla Pudding Shots
- What to do with your old Mason Jars