Good morning and happy Monday friends! We had a kick-butt girl’s weekend filled with dancing, laughing, a talent show, a trip to IKEA and loads of fun. I hope your weekend was wonderful too! So how about a little crafting to kick off the week? My Aunt Cathy originally found this project and showed us all how to make our own using colorful tissue paper.
Tissue Paper Luminary Supplies
- Mason Jar or Repurpose a Condiment Jar to save
- Tissue Paper
- Craft Glue- I used Modge Podge
Tissue Paper Luminary Directions
- Cut or tear your tissue paper into squares.
- Apply Glue to one side of your Jar. Be sure to spread evenly.
- Place tissue paper squares in a random pattern on top of the glue. Be sure to press squares in place firmly and apply any additional needed glue.
- Repeat the above steps until you have covered your jar completely.
- Add a battery operated votive and ribbon if you wish.
This project is so quick, easy and affordable. If you have a few minutes and a few dollars you will have a new beautiful decor to decorate your home!