1. Take a day trip to Cincinnati for a first time visit to Ikea, Jungle Jim’s International Market (biggest grocery store) and their outdoor premium outlet mall.
2. Sample some delicious food-truck eats in Broadripple & the circle downtown on Friday nights (Mac Genie and West Coast Tacos…yum!)
3. Have a bon fire and make real, unadulterated, flame-charred s’mores.
4. Symphony on the Prairie at Conner Prairie (Star Spangled Symphony, Classical Mystery Tour: Music of the Beatles, and the Beach Boys)
5. Country Concerts at Klipsch Music Center; check out the summer schedule HERE!
6. Take advantage of the National Bank of Indianapolis Summer Nights Film Series presented on Friday nights in the IMA’s spectacular outdoor amphitheater only $10.00 a ticket!
7. Read! I would love to commit to finishing a book every month but let’s be realistic here that probably isn’t going to happen especially in the Summer, but I am going to try to read more than I have been
8. Create my favorite summer cocktails (Skinny Pina Coladas and Sangria) Refreshing and delicious.
9. Attend a summer baseball game at the Indians stadium downtown!
10. Concerts on the canal & rent bikes downtown for the day!
11. Visit Easley winery downtown Indianapolis.
12. Visit the Carmel & Broadripple Famer’s markets, along with the city market downtown Indy.