Deviled eggs. Everyone knows how to make this Easter favorite side dish right? Last weekend at home I helped my mom prepare Easter dinner and made deviled eggs for the first time. It was a success!
- 6 eggs, hard boiled and peeled (I boiled them lightly for 15 minutes)
- 4 teaspoons sour cream or you can use miracle whip/mayo
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon relish
- ½ teaspoon yellow (prepared) mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Paprika for garnish
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise and place yolks in a small bowl. Mash the yolks using the back of a fork.
- Mix the sour cream, relish,oil, mustard and salt into the yolks and stir until well combined. I also added a spoonful of sugar.
- Spoon the yolk mixture back into each white egg half.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve or refrigerate for later.