Happy Friday, Friends! Let the St. Patrick’s Day festivities begin! If you’re looking for an easy delicious recipe for the weekend try out this amazing honey beer chicken recipe that I stole from my roommate it is a definite crowd pleaser. I made this last week and couldn’t believe the amazing flavor with every bite!
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced shallots
- ½ cup beer
- 2 tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons parsley leaves
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Sprinkle chicken evenly with pepper and salt. Add chicken to pan; sauté 6 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm. Add shallots to pan; cook 1 minute or until translucent.
- Combine beer and next 3 ingredients (through honey) in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Add beer mixture to pan; bring to a boil, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Cook 3 minutes or until liquid is reduced to ½ cup.
- Return chicken to pan; turn to coat with sauce. Sprinkle evenly with parsley.