Remember when I made Buffalo Chicken Dip last Sunday for the Super Bowl? A week has past and I am just now realizing that I never shared the recipe. Hey, better late than never right? Like I said before in is always a crowd pleaser and is so simple to make!
- 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken (shredded) – you can use store-bought rotisserie chicken or we always use 2 cans of chicken
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Hidden Valley Ranch dressing (don’t use low fat or fat free – it’ll be gross) If you prefer blue cheese dressing, use a chunky style, or add some blue cheese crumbles.
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (I use Frank’s RedHot sauce)
- 1/2 cup Red Hot wing sauce ( we like it spicier)
1. Combine all the ingredients, except for the mozzarella cheese, in a lightly sprayed crock pot or if you prefer to bake it add all of the ingredients in a baking dish. Put crock pot on High setting for approximately 45 minutes. Stir the mixture occasionally to help the cream cheese melt and to help break up the larger chunks of chicken breast. To bake cook on 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until hot.
2. After the 45 minutes is up, reduce the heat setting to Low and continue to heat until the mixture is fully melted and warm enough to eat.
3. Immediately before serving, stir in the shredded cheddar cheese. Serve with tortilla chips & enjoy!!! 🙂