I used to think Whole Foods Market was just a grocery store until recently when I discovered that tucked away inside each of their stores is a section dedicated to beauty products, from your hair to your toenails you can find it all. It’s called Whole Body! Here are 10 beauty products you must try next time you are there to grocery shop!
1. Nemat Amber Oil, $8.99 Just a little dab of these oils and you will be smelling great throughout the entire day.
2. Burt’s Bees Cranberry and Pomegranate Sugar Scrub, $12.99 Exfoliate and smooth your skin with this blend of sugar crystals, pomegranate oil, cranberry seed and shea butter.
3. Mineral Fusion Setting Powder, $29.99 If you want a matte finish! Plus, it will protect your skin from UV rays.
4. EO French Lavender Bath Salts, $11.99 Enjoy a warm bath while soaking in lavender oil and Himalayan pink sea salt.
5. Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint Soap, $15.99 the fresh scent will leave you feeling clean and awake after your morning shower.
6. Badger Sport Sunscreen, $15.99 Chemical free sunscreen
7. Zuzu Luxe Lipstick, $18.99 vegan lipstick is both moisturizing and vibrant in color
8. John Masters Organics Lavender Hydrating Mist For Skin & Hair, $8.99 brightens up both your hair and your skin leaving your skin glowing
9. Derma e Tea Tree & E Antiseptic Crème, $13.99 Use this moisturizer, packed with Vitamin E and tea tree oil
10. Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm, $17.99 Unlike regular Chapstick, this one contains natural botanical ingredients
11. Weleda Wild Rose Deodorant, $15.99