Five things I am loving right now:
1) Just in case you weren’t already eating your Girl Scout cookies for breakfast (if you aren’t, what have you been doing with your life?) Coffee-Mate has teamed up with the Girl Scouts to make it even more possible to have thin mints year-round.
2) Saturday night I will be spending my evening downtown at a bon-fire decorating pumpkins and sipping on some Fall flavored beer. I absolutely love this simple white pumpkin with office push pins idea off of Pinterest. Simple and less messy than cutting up a pumpkin. Pictures to come Sunday of my masterpiece 😉
3) Look at this little cutie (this picture brings a smile to my face)
4) Ikea bar cart: All you need is this bar cart from IKEA for $25.00 & fun colored shelving liner to cover the three shelves. They used gray and white chevron which I love! This entire project is only $35.00 and would be such a cute addition to any kitchen to save counter space!
5) These amazingly bright and cheerful flowers at my mom’s office really makes me dread the cold days ahead. How darling are these fun vases and colorful flowers?