1. I firmly believe in a good, loose, translucent powder, and I love this one from L’Oreal.
2. Ultra-Sheer Neutrogena SPF 45
3. I’ve always loved Covergirl Blush, and these sets come with 3 colors — one blush, one for highlighting, and one for contouring.
4. Johnson’s clean and clear: These wipes are great because they wash your face and remove your make up at the same time. They work great and they don’t make my eyes burn or my skin feel all weird like some of the other wipes do.
5. Moorccan oil shampoo and conditioner
6. Pond’s dry skin lotion for your face
7. Dial body wash: coconut scent