In less than a week I will be in Scottsdale, Arizona for a little weekend getaway. We are staying at Princess Fairmont Resort for our one year anniversary and I couldn’t be more excited to finally visit Arizona for the first time.
Some vacations should be action packed – filled with exploring and filled with plenty of activities. Others should be centered on the idea of relaxation. Visiting between the pool and the beach, with lots of reading material and plenty of drinks. I am excited to be greeted with warm weather, good Mexican food, the desert and lots of fun exploring! I am already packed up and ready to go.
Three day packing list:
- Big carry on bag: iPad, snacks, hand sanitizer, magazines, books, beach towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, cosmetics, hair stuff ( I like to use a carry on bag that can be used as a bag to take to the beach to eliminate some room)
- Dresses: Cover up for the pool, maxi dress for night, casual summer dress during the day
- Shorts: drawstring linen comfy shorts & denim shorts
- Shoes: Comfortable flats, sandals & pair of heels
- Comfy pants for the plane & swim suits