Just recently I was introduced to Kroger’s Whole Wheat Cheese Tortelloni. The pasta is filled with a blend of ricotta, parmesan, romano and fontina cheeses. I have been trying to add different combinations to the pasta to come up with a good mixture.
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup cooked spinach with garlic
- 1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated marinara sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced Italian tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Feta cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- In a large skillet stir in marinara sauce, tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Drain tortellini; stir into skillet. Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.