Yesterday afternoon at work we decided to have a pitch in with the office girls and everyone decided to bring some kind of dip. I had some left over pizza sauce that I needed to use up and remembered a pizza dip recipe that I pinned on Pinterest awhile back.
The pizza dip is in the form of a pizza meaning you can top in with any of your favorite pizza toppings. For my first pizza dip I decided to go with some classics in the form of pepperoni and black olives. You could get even more creative by adding green peppers, mushroom, sausage or even ham & pineapple This pizza dip was so addictively good and was a huge hit, it disappeared way too quickly! We used on the border chips to dip but you can serve it with some kind of toast as well.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 2 tablespoons black olives, sliced
- Spread the cream cheese across the bottom of a pie plate.
- Spread the pizza sauce on top and sprinkle on the cheese, pepperoni, green pepper and olives.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven until the sides are bubbling and the cheese cheese has melted and turned golden brown on top, about 20 minutes.