With Hayley’s wedding approaching on Saturday I thought that this post would be appropriate for all of the bridesmaids wondering how to do their makeup for the big day.
Tools that you will need for the Wedding Day: Liquid foundation, foundation brush, rose colored blush, wet/dry eye shadow & brush, black eyeliner, pointed liner brush, water-resistant mascara & pink lip color.
1) Use Matte colors, which are flat colors with no added sparkle of shimmer.
2) Apply your makeup in natural light not inside.
3) Use yellow tinted powder.
4) Use black mascara and black eyeliner which will make your eyes pop more.
5) Apply blush. Skipping blush will wash your face out, especially under a heavy flash.
6) Don’t skip lipstick!