Happy Birthday to the woman I hope to be one day, to my best friend, and to my biggest cheerleader! 🙂
Such a cute & easy way to wear your hair on a hot summer day!
Follow these easy steps to get Lauren’s every day wave:
• Tools: protective serum or argon oil, 1″ barrel curling iron, light hold hairspray, comb.
• Work a small amount of protective serum through the ends of your hair.
• Using a 1″ barrell curling iron, curl sections of hair away from your face.
• (The section of your hair should be comparable to the size of the curling iron)
• Comb through curls to soften them up.
• To finish, spray hair with a light holding hairspray.
Finally a chic way to repurpose your magazines. Love this idea. Imagine how you can use all those beautiful pictures from magazines ; )